Thursday 30 April 2020

28mm British Police Part 2


A few days ago I posted up the first set of figures for my Cops and Robbers casts for the 7tv game, here is the next group, the remainder of my uniformed officers, with Inspector Morse' Jag added to the Allegro.


I think I must have double order some stuff in the past as I have ended up with two Sgts, 2 marksmen and 2 WPCs (as they were known then). So the Sgt above has been done with a white shirt to differentiate between the two.


The above photo shows the second Police marksman a female officer and another Traffic Constable.


This Sgt looks so much more friendly than the one in the blue shirt.




Next up will be the cast of Life on Mars.

8 comments:

  1. Looking good! I do love the sculpts in this range. I keep meaning to get some flat cap heads and do a few more bobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them. Looking forward to seeing the cast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! Looking forward to seeing your rendition of the Life on Mars crew.

    ReplyDelete