Monday 13 April 2020

28mm Papal Gendarme (more)


It's like a time machine, going back to 2019 when the Italian Wars Project was in full swing and I was firing out a unit of these a week.


So here web have another unit of 6 28mm Wargames Foundry Men at Arms done up in a red Papal theme with two flags from Pete's to finish the look.




This is the last of my Wargames Foundry figures, I  still have a few Perrys plastics heavies to add to the collection when they are done that will be 12 units of Heavy Cavalry, do I need more, probably 😉


Next up will be some more Kingdom of Jerusalem Foot Sgts with Melee weapons. I opened up my next paint project to the vote on Twitter and the results were,

Kingdom of Jerusalem Foot 37%
Italian Wars Mounted Crossbow 17%
7TV Cops and Robbers 14%
Afrika Korps vehicles 32%

Hope you are all keeping safe 👍

4 comments:

  1. Excellent painted figures! Your army is envied and admired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed...
    Those Foundry figures still hold their own.... they must be About 30years old .

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do Aly, a standard yet to be surpassed 👍

      Delete