Thursday 28 May 2020

Kingdom of Jerusalem Mounted Sergeants


The recruitment for the Kingdom of Jerusalem continues a pace with a new unit, this time it's Mounted Sergeants.


12 x 28mm figures from Fireforge Games, I've decided to arm these with hand weapons rather than lance which means there are less flags than normal. The large pennant had been painted using a decal from the Battle Flag Decal set as the base.


I do like the sense of motion you can get with these Fireforge figures, the plastic kits allow you to make subtle variations in the figures, the horse poses give the impression of motion and the deeper bases I like to use allow a staggering of the figures again giving that feeling of movement.


Looking at the photos I think the shields need another coat of Matt Varnish.


I have a unit of mounted Knights left to do before the force is finished but for the moment I am concentrating on finishing off my 7tv Baddies.




Thanks for watching, see you all again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They certainly are, who needs historical manuscripts when I have Hollywood as a reference 😂

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! You're right, the figures give the impression of being in motion.

    ReplyDelete