Tuesday 20 April 2021

Yarkshire Gamers April 2021 Wargames Update

 

The monthly Update which started as a bit of a personal journal of progress at Yarkshire Gamer has proved surprisingly popular on the Utubes and today I have released the 12th episode meaning that the Updates have been going for a full year and it would be a shame not to toast that achievement with a glass of Whisky.



The update is slightly longer this month, there have been 4 new Italian Wars units painted.




Along with a work in progress on another unit. On top of that I have bought rather a lot of stuff, I, may have gone over budget !


I have got some dates pencilled in for the restart of gaming here as lockdown eases in May so fingers crossed it will happen.

16 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff Ken. You’ve earned your wee tipple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely figures Ken and you certainly have ordered an awful lot of new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff and I accidently ordered some new shiney recently too.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your a machine, just stamping out great looking sets of figs. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, one of the few talents I have 😁

      Delete
  5. Lovely figures, do you use a satin varnish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Norm, thanks 👍 I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish, although I don't put the Varnish on armour, if that explains the look

      Delete
    2. Thanks, yes it was the armour / non-armour look that made me ask.

      Delete