Thursday 29 February 2024

Yarkshire Gamer Podcast - Episode 51 - Xmas Brews in the Binyard 2023

 


A bit late to the blog, but Its back, the Podcast within a Podcast, our traditional (well 3rd episode) of the Brews in the Binyard Xmas Special. Link below,

https://kenrtai.podbean.com/e/episode-51-xmas-brews-in-the-binyard-2023/

After being serious this year with special episodes on Paintbrushes and Papal Zouaves its time to let our hair down with a festive blow out. Sadly our usual hombre Sean Clark wasn't available this year so the wonderful Iain McDonald of Flags of War has stepped in, so Sean's Mexican corner is now Iains Jacobite Corner.

As usual the episode has a Parental Guidance Sticker as Alex can't stop swearing (as usual), I am of course as clean as a church mouse !

Sadly the recording of the track for Alex in part 1 didn't record so I have edited it together as best as I can, I couldn't leave out the Mistletoe and Wine bit.

Then Part 2 sees us review the recent entries into Wargames room 101 before moving onto a hot topic chat about how History is represented on the big screen. I then have my own Perry Miniatures related rant !

Finally its your questions and me and Alex actual get serious on our Complexity vs Playablity Session for a least 5 minutes.

Hope you all have a great Xmas and New Year. Its been a great 2023 for the Yarkshire Gamer Podcast and I want to thank everyone who has listened in. I hope to be back in the New Year with many more.

Until then, Sithee

Regards Ken

The Yarkshire Gamer

As always here's the previous episode on the Utubes 



1 comment: