Thursday 7 May 2020

Kingdom of Jerusalem Foot Knights


The last of the Foot are done now for my Kingdom of Jerusalem force, this little lot are Foot Knights and are once again from Fireforge Games, this time their Templar Infantry plastic set.


Colours are the same as I have used for my other units in this force, aided greatly by decals from Battle Flag. Basing is 6 figs on a 60 x 50 base and it was a bit of a challenge getting the figs on the bases with the large cloaks that some of the figures in the front rank are wearing.


I've used some of the decals on the rear of the cloaks as well.


I've got a couple of mounted units which will have the same theme and I will start on those soon.


I think the poses in this set are a lot better than the Sergeants set and I quite like the variety I have managed to get in arm positions which gives the unit a more realistic feel. I quite like the faces on the figures, they have really grown on me and my style of painting cam make them quite expressive.


I've got some Irregular Miniatures WW1 Cavalry as a test on the paint table at the moment so will be reporting on those next.

15 comments: